5515 BottleLess Filter Cartridges
- Please check the model number of your current filter before ordering.
- If your current model number includes a 5515, this is the filter to order. The current model number could be L5515 (blue sticker as pictured) or XO5515 (white sticker).
- This is also the replacement for filter model L10HMLC.
- If you need Model M1000 or 1170, you can order here.
- If you are unsure of the correct filter, please call (800) 990-9775.
- Replacement of the cartridges takes only a few seconds.
- The filter body is detached from the permanent head with a twist of the wrist. The new filter cartridge is just as easily replaced by threading it into the head.
- The Twist-Off system automatically turns the supply water off when the cartridge is disconnected from the head.
- Receive a discount for 2 or more.
IT’S LIKE 5 FILTERS IN ONE!
The bottleLess.com Twist-Off Purification System is the ultimate “user friendly” filter on the market. Replacement of the cartridges is completed in a matter of seconds. You just detach the filter body from the permanent head with a twist of the wrist. The new filter cartridge is just as easily replaced by threading it into the head.
The Twist-Off system automatically turns the supply water off when the cartridge is disconnected from the head.
This purification system is independently certified to remove the things most people are concerned about in their tap water: lead, chlorine and other harmful chemicals, bad taste and odor. However, this commercial-grade purification system leaves the beneficial minerals in your purified water.
Our micron purification system has been tested to NSF performance Standard 42 and Standard 53. It is independently certified for chlorine, lead, cysts, bad taste and odor reduction. Specifically, it is a 1 micron, block, granular activated carbon filter with lead reduction media. It is certified for 1,200 gallons which equates to drinking 240 of those big five-gallon bottles.
Small offices and homes only need to change the filter cartridge once a year. Medium-sized offices (more than 10 people) and water coolers that get lots of use will want to change the water filter cartridges twice a year. (We’ll send you an email reminder.)
Our filters undergo rigorous testing and independent verification for performance. Each filter is rated at .5 gpm with a maximum pressure of 125 psi and a maximum temperature of 100º F. Class 1 filtration media. All filters should be installed on cold water lines only.
NOTE: Activated carbon filters are not intended to be used where the water is microbiologically unsafe or with water of unknown quality without adequate disinfection.
1 Filter (6 Months), 2 Filters (1 Year Supply), 3 Filters (18 Month Supply), 4 Filters (2 Year Supply)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.