XO5515 (also L5515) BottleLess Filter Cartridges
$69.95 – $219.95
- Please check the model number of your current filter before ordering.
- If your current model number includes a 5515, this is the filter to order. The current model number could be L5515 (blue sticker) or XO5515 (white sticker).
- This is also the replacement for filter model L10HMLC.
- If you need Model M1000 or 1170, you can order here.
- If you are unsure of the correct filter, please call (800) 515-0324.
- Replacement of the cartridges takes only a few seconds.
- Receive a discount for 2 or more.
L5515 Water Filter Cartridge
The L5515 bottleLess.com Twist-Off water filter is incredibly user-friendly. To replace the filter, just detach the filter body from the permanent head with a twist of the wrist. The water is automatically shut off when you remove the filter cartridge.
The new filter cartridge is just as easily replaced by threading it into the head.
This purification system is independently certified to remove the things most people are concerned about in their tap water: lead, chlorine and other harmful chemicals, bad taste and odor. However, this commercial-grade purification system leaves the beneficial minerals in your purified water. The L5515 water filter has been tested to NSF performance Standard 42 and Standard 53. It is independently certified for chlorine, lead, cysts, bad taste and odor reduction. Specifically, it is a 1 micron, block, granular activated carbon filter with lead reduction media. It is certified for 1,200 gallons
Offices with more than 10 people or water coolers that get lots of use will want to change the water filter cartridges twice a year to keep your water pure. (We will send you an email reminder.)
Our filters undergo rigorous testing and independent verification for performance. Each filter is rated at .5 gpm with a maximum pressure of 125 psi and. Class 1 filtration media.
All filters should be installed on cold water lines only. NOTE: Activated carbon filters are not intended to be used where the water is microbiologically unsafe or with water of unknown quality without adequate disinfection.